Personal Injury Accident Attorneys
If you were injured due to the fault of another party, you may have a personal injury case. Personal injury can cause serious long term effects on you emotionally and financially. At the Law Offices of Reem Odeh, we know how to handle these cases and fight aggressively and quickly to make sure you are compensated for your losses. We know how to handle insurance companies and as soon as we are hired, we set out for a full investigation to make sure all evidence is ready to present in your case.
If you or a loved one were injured in accident, there may be more than one party that is liable for your injuries? With the help of an experienced attorney who knows how to determine who these parties are, you will have a better chance of being fairly compensated for the damages done to you.
At the Law Offices of Reem Odeh, we understand that there is no money that will take back these damages, but legal compensation can help you to recover from lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering. We are determined to fight aggressively for all who have fallen victim to an accident.
What you should do if you are injured
- Seek medical treatment immediately, as it is too often that injuries such as brain and spinal cord injuries go undetected until it is too late.
- Always make sure to report your injury immediately to the party who you believe is at fault.
- Collect all needed evidence that will be used to prove the negligence of another party. An attorney can gather this evidence by investigating early on.
- To ensure that your case is carried out successfully and that you are treated fairly, it may be necessary to contact and Illinois accident attorney as soon as possible.
In the state of Illinois, there are laws that protect you if you were a victim of an auto accident. Even if you were injured by an uninsured or underinsured vehicle, you may be able to collect compensation for damages done to you.
According to the National Highway Traffic Association, a recent study showed that that the auto accidents in the US cost an average of $871 billion in economic harm and societal loss.
Slips and Fall Accidents
If you were injured on the premises of a home or business, you may be able to file a premises liability claim. To get the compensation you deserve you most likely need an accident attorney on your side. When you file a slip, trip or fall claim, you will be dealing with parties such as insurance agencies and other third parties, who without a lawyer, may offer you lower compensation that what you are actually entitled to.
When you enter onto another person’s property, you are entitled to safe premises by law. For example, if you slipped on a slippery surface that you were unaware of that lead to a serious injury, you may be able to file a lawsuit to recover your damages including time off work, medical expenses and treatment, and any pain and emotional distress that was caused to you.
- Fifteen percent of all accidental deaths are constituted by slips, trips and falls according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. These accidents are second to motor vehicle related deaths.
- Falls are one of the leading causes of unintentional injuries in the United States, accounting for approximately 8.9 million visits to the emergency department annually. In 2009, falls were the cause of more than 25,000 fatalities (NSC Injury Facts 2011).
If you were injured due to a slip, trip or fall, contact one of our Chicago slip, trip and fall attorneys immediately by calling 312-739-1000.
Dog bites can cause serious injuries. If you or a loved one suffered from a dog bite, always make sure to seek immediate medical attention and contact an attorney to further understand your legal rights. Here are a few things to consider if you were injured due to a dog bite in Illinois.
In Illinois, you have the right to be compensated from the owner of a dog if
- – You were standing in a place where you had right to be
- – The dog that bit you was unprovoked
- – You acted peacefully towards the dog
Medical malpractice is professional negligence by a health care provider by which treatment falls below the accepted standard of practice, thus causing injury to a patient or sometimes death.
Medical malpractice is the third leading cause of death in the U.S. according to the American Medical Association? This is right behind heart disease and cancer.
It is too often that medical negligence is the cause of furthered injuries and or death to a patient. If you suspect that you or a loved one were a victim of medical negligence, it is important to contact an experienced attorney to review your case and begin an investigation.
The Chicago attorneys at the Law Offices of Reem Odeh are here to fight for your rights as a victim. Our attorneys provide a tailored experience to ensure that you are compensated for damages done to you. Call our office today to learn more about your rights if you feel like you are a victim of personal injury at (312)739-1000.